Safe use of pump trucks and daily maintenance
(I) Safety precautions for concrete pump trucks during driving
(1) The person driving the pump truck must hold the corresponding qualified driving license issued by the relevant department, and should comply with road traffic safety regulations. When the vehicle is running, the load, length, width, and height must not exceed the targets stipulated by the Road Traffic Law. When crossing underground passages, bridges, tunnels or high-altitude pipelines, high-altitude cables, sufficient space and distance must be ensured. As a pump truck operator, we should also master the structural characteristics of the equipment, understand the vertical height, dead weight, length, width, height of the pump truck boom, and pay attention to it during use.
(2) The center of gravity of the concrete pump truck is relatively high, and it must slow down when turning to prevent tipping. The driving speed does not exceed the large vehicle speed of 85km / h in the technical data of the pump truck
(II) Safety precautions for pump truck application
1. Pump truck operators must undergo professional training, obtain a license issued by the safety and quality supervision department, and must hold a certificate to take up their posts.
2. Operators must wear safety helmets, use labor protection supplies correctly, and abide by various safety regulations.
3. The pump truck can only be used for concrete pumping, and any other use (such as lifting heavy objects) is prohibited.
4. Do not disassemble any protective devices on the equipment.
5. It is strictly forbidden to change the shape and system of the pump truck. Including changing the safety pressure, operating speed setting, changing to a large diameter pipe or increasing the wall thickness of the pipe, changing the control program or line, replacing the pump truck boom and outriggers, etc.
6. Before starting, during driving, and after receiving the vehicle, the necessary routine inspections must be carried out. The mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems of the pump truck should be comprehensively inspected regularly in accordance with the Maintenance Manual, and inspection records should be made to endanger safety. The hidden dangers must be eliminated in time.
(Three) safety precautions for supporting legs
1. Therefore, the outriggers should be deployed in place, and make sure that the outriggers are reliably supported, otherwise there is a danger of tipping. Before rubbing the outriggers, do not stand within the push-pull range to avoid pinching.
2. The supporting capacity of the foundation must be confirmed before the supporting legs. If the pressure of the legs is large and the pressure allowed on the ground, a support plate or auxiliary square bar must be added to the bottom of the legs. Auxiliary square wood strips are generally no less than three, the total width is generally not less than 0.6m, and the length is generally not less than 1.2m.
3. The supporting legs must be level on the ground. They cannot be supported on cavities, pits, and slopes. The bottom of the legs should maintain a safe distance from the edge of the ground. According to the compactness of the ground, the distance from the edge of the pit is generally not less than 2 meters, and not less than the pit depth .
4. After supporting the legs, the body must be level, and the incline in any direction must not exceed 3 °.
5. When the factors that reduce the stability occur, immediately close the boom, and then support it again according to the requirements.
6. The outrigger warning lights need to be turned on during night construction to prevent other vehicles from colliding.
1. Inspection items before departure
The boom, slide valve and outriggers should be completely retracted and locked; the working lights and signal devices are working normally; there is sufficient fuel, grease and washing water; the hydraulic oil is sufficient and no oil leaks in all parts; various pipes, tools, Appliances and accessories should be complete.
2.Main component inspection cycle
Daily inspection of external damage and deformation, loose parts exposed, changes in operation and performance, oil leakage, hose damage, lack of lubricating grease at lubrication points, unsafe driving factors of the car; monthly (or pump concrete 2,000 m3) inspection of slide valve damage , Pipeline wear, hydraulic oil reduction, lubrication point forced lubrication, routine maintenance of automotive parts; half a year (or pump concrete 12 000 m3) inspection of the lower valve casing, delivery cylinder damage, electrical components, hydraulic oil deterioration, boom damage, Routine maintenance of automobile parts.
3. Concerning the repair of the conveying pipe, there are four cases as follows:
① A simple clamp is used to make the pipe fall. A vise can be used instead, and a steel pipe with an outer diameter close to the inner diameter of the pipe (slightly smaller) is prepared. One end of the steel pipe is treated as a bullet. It can be heated everywhere, and the circle can be corrected with a steel pipe.
② Partial wear-through Generally, only the bent pipe is repaired, because under normal circumstances, when a certain part of a straight pipe is worn through, the other parts are also close to the wear limit and have no repair value, and the bent pipe generally wears out the bent part first. The repair method is to cut a piece of moderate size on the waste pipe, and use a grinder to grind the damaged part and the piece of material, and then select the welding rod suitable for the pipe. Attention should be paid to the curvature of the repair.
③ Hose fall off You can cut the part with the hoop on the waste pipe. The length of the conveying pipe with the hoop should be 45 ~ 55 mm. Use a grinder to grind the welded part and select a suitable electrode for welding.
④ Straight (bent) pipe with wear limit hole If the slurry leaks in the hole, it is generally not used for repair. For repair and use, the tail of the external pipe with low pressure can be used. In fact, the generally repaired delivery pipes are easy to use at the tail of the external pipe, and are not allowed to be used on the boom.